One of my absolute favorites, this one has slipped in and out of my Halloween night top spot over the years, and for a multi-feature Hallows Eve marathon, it’s a sure-fire selection.
This awesome late 80’s gore-fest has everything you want for a Halloween Movie:
- An awesome title sequence with a great theme
- A plot that takes place entirely on Halloween
- A Halloween party as its main event
- A haunted and abandoned house as its main setting
- Demon possession
- Drinking and bad decisions
- A sexy and possessed goth chick dancing to Bauhaus
- A naked Linnea Quigley shoving lipstick in her nipple
- Fun gore and Special FX
- A great soundtrack
- Obnoxious and memorable horror victims
- Choice one-liners
- A crotchety old prick who hates Halloween
- And enough Halloween ambiance to satiate all of the 31st’s requirements.
Weirdo goth girl Angela is throwing a Halloween party at the infamous and abandoned Hull House. Sounds like a deal, so even the squares decide it might be a lark.
Unfortunately for them, Angela’s party agenda happens to include a seance. Probably not the best idea in Hull House on Halloween, the night where all the creepy things are suppose to stalk the earth.
Though seemingly a dud, the seance works, and soon a torrent of Halloween hell rains down on everyone involved.
Classic 80’s horror on display here. If you’ve never seen Night of the Demons, this is the year. Wait for the 31st, imbibe the poison of your choice, sit back and let the Halloweeniness possess you.
Triple feature all 3 Night of the Demons for an extra Halloweeny evening.